What's good about coffee fukin?
- The thick texture with woven sashiko patterns on both sides
- Excellent for insulating heat and keep coffee warm
- The dirt or coffee drop doesn’t stand out that much
- Perfect for camping or surfing trip (that’s what my husband says)
What you can learn in this club
- What Hanafukin is and how to use it
- How to prepare the fabric before stitching Hanafukin
- How to make a reversible design without knots on both sides
- What is Kuguri-sashi?
- Two Kuguri-sashi patterns with weaving method
- How to decorate the edge with several stitching methods