Welcome and Introductions - what is the course about?
Tessen - The Clematis pattern -
This Clematis pattern looks intricate, but actually it consists of two familiar Moyozashi sashiko patterns. One is Kikko : the turtle shell, then what do you think is the other one?
What you can learn in this workshop
- How to stitch Moyozashi patterns without making knots
- How to make a reversible design on single layer fabric
- Kikko pattern and its variation
- How to develop Kikko pattern to Tessen design
- An actual example of how to disassemble the pattern